Size 4'0" x 6'0" Color: Rose / Cream Safavieh Illusion Area Rug
Size 4'0" x 6'0" Color: Rose / Cream Safavieh Illusion Ill708F
Safavieh Rugs have been winning design awards since 1914 with their leading weaving techniques while importing eye-catching rugs based upon three generations of rug designs and techniques.
- Rose / Cream color rug to match your room
- Viscose Pile material
- Power Loomed construction
- 0.19 pile height
- Traditional on-trend design
- Indoor rug
Material Viscose Pile
Construction Power Loomed
Color Rose / Cream
Collection Name Illusion
Style Name Ill708F
Location Usage Indoor
Recommended Room Bedroom, Family Room, Living Room, Hallway, Dining Room, Home Office
Primary Style Traditional
Secondary Style Vintage / Distressed
Country Origin Turkey
Rug Care Vacuum gently without beater bars.
Dimensions And Weight
Size 4'0" x 6'0"
Dimensions 48" W x 72" L x 19" H
Pile Height 0.19
Weight 25 Pounds
About The Manufacturer
Since 1914 Safavieh rugs has been weaving and importing eye-catching rugs based upon three generations of expertise in the industry. While this company prides itself upon the numerous awards it has received lauding its products it never ceases to keep improving upon its offerings. Thanks to hundreds of fine designs, outfitting your home with the perfect floor-covering is easy. Matchless Safavieh area rugs assure you that your floors will come to life with their fine designs.
About This Rug
Whether you are looking to make your decor more modern or improve the look of your floor in your living room, bedroom or patio when you buy a Safavieh Illusion Ill708F Rose / Cream rug online at AreaRugs.com, our area rug experts are available to assist you in making your purchase. Read our detailed customer reviews, view multiple photos or browse our extensive descriptions when you are looking to buy a Safavieh Illusion Ill708F Rose / Cream rug so that AreaRugs.com can be your online store for designer rugs for sale.
How To Care For Your Area Rug
- Vacuum rug as needed using only a brushless attachment without using a beater bar.
- Loose ends are not defects. Trim with scissors and do not pull.
- Remove liquid spills immediately using an absorbent cloth. Blot and do not rub.
- Professional rug clean hard to remove stains.
- Shedding is normal for many area rugs for the first 2-4 weeks.
- Initial new rug scents are common for 2-3 weeks after delivery. Air rug in open area to decrease time needed to dissipate.
- Rug pads are recommended to prevent slippage on hard surfaces and to increase life of rug.
- Avoid direct sunlight if possible.
- Rug protectors are recommended for heavy furniture.
- Re-position rugs once per year to minimize excessive wear.